Sunday, May 31, 2009

#13 Pillows

Tell me about it. I woke up at 11 already wasted half a day and thought I would be more productive after lunch. Who knows slacker like me would give myself tonnes of excuses to not study and do my assignment. Well one of the distractions came from facebook, I am not gonna blame the person who sent me the restaurant city invitation. No I am not gonna say the name!

A friend of mine came over today and threw me a question when he saw the three pillows on my bed.

"do you use all the three pillows?" He asked.
"yeh of course. why would I put them there if i am not using all three of them?" I said, looking puzzled.
"how can you use three pillows in just one single bed?" He then asked and I felt obliged to show him.

I then proceeded to my bed and showed him why I need three pillows.



"so the first one over there with the apples pillow case is to protect my head from knocking onto the bed frame or the wall. The one in the middle is for me to lay my head on. and the third one is for cuddling purpose." I gave him full demonstration with me cuddling the pillow on the bed. Ok, maybe it looked somehow disturbing but hey that's my sleeping habit.

"Would you cuddle the pillow throughout the whole night? or you will lose it in the middle of the night?"

"hmm pretty much the whole night! It feels like I am cuddling someone to sleep. sounds sad but a pillow is what I use for a substitute!" I then said, giggled at my very own thought.

"oh by the way I used to have one more for my legs at the end of the bed." i then added.

So people, how many pillows do you need?

2 comments:

Does it matter? said...

One. A nice one.

Oh and my sub is a bolster. Haha.

ciNdy said...

haha...i suggest u buy a bolster.