Friday, May 22, 2009

#4 Shopping Spree

So it's Friday and i have got no classes on Friday!!! Well having no classes doesn't really grant me with more sleep. I had to get up at 9.30 for a group meeting scheduled at 11am. :(. Well at least I got full 8 hours of sleep before that. Can't complain.

Went to the city after that to collect my translated script for my driving license. 65 dollars for a few words translated from Malay to English makes me think the idea of becoming a qualified translator isn't that bad afterall. Money wise of course. :)

Went to Ben Sherman outlet after that for this VIP Shopping Spree where you get 40% off everything in the store. I couldn't stop scooping up all the clothes and try them on and wanna bag them all home. Well, 40% is alot, but my wallet couldn't afford more than 1 jacket, 2 t-shirts and also 1 pajamas. Of all the things I got, I am particularly excited about the pajamas that i brought home. Wonder what is wrong with me, pajamas??? are you serious????? and how exciting it is to get a pajamas within 5 second -- I paid for all my clothes and was ready to go out when I came across this pajamas hanging there waiting for me to check it out. Of course I couldn't resist the temptation and went near it. That's when I found myself took it off the hangers and ran towards Jason who was paying at that time and asked him to pay for me. The whole process took up only 10 seconds. lol. Talking about experiences. lol.

Ok today I am wearing this green shirt with Nobita on it. Everyone was visually raping me and it kinda gave me this mixed uncomfortable yet hey-what's-wrong-with-getting-all-the-attention feelings. Yeh wait till I put on my shin chan shirt. lol.

5 comments:

ciNdy said...

nice shirt!never c it in m'sia.

Shane Chia VS said...

I got it from one of the shop along jonker walk in melaka tho. hahaha.

ciNdy said...

Really?!

ciNdy said...

haha,that's mean i need to shift my sight frm handsome guy nxt time.@.@

Shane Chia VS said...

hahaha yeh you should. pay more attention to the shops around!!