Thursday, May 21, 2009

Project 365 #3

I was writing the previous in the petroleum economics lecture yesterday and now i am writing this in my microeconomics tutorial. You must be wondering "aren't you doing petroleum engineering? but how come you are doing two econs subjects?"

*and the guy sitting next to me is, for the first time, listening to the submission question presentation because the girl presenting is pretty (seriously i don't think she is pretty at all). Tim, you are so superficial!!!!*

So speaking of economics, I just got my midterm exam paper back. The tutor is so bias that he gave me 1.25marks for that particular question but my friend got 1.5 marks for the exact same answer. That's not fair, and honestly, if the 2.5 marks are for the handwriting, I deserved it!!!!! But anyway, I don't really care but it just pissed me off. Don't get me wrong, I still like my tutor, he always comes in unprepared. So cool isn't he? lol.


On the other notes, winter is coming. I am already feeling the chill and not liking it. Maybe it's time to put some new addition to my wardrobe to keep myself warm during the cold and lonely winter days. However, it's still nice to see the colourful withering leaves in the morning. It really does cheer people up.

人的生活中不单只是黑和白那么简单,我们有时候会被困在灰色地带。凡是都没有绝对。

No comments: