Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#9 Zee Avi

Came across this clip in someone's blog. Zee Avi (a Malaysian singer) has definitely got a fantastic voice, it's soothing and is always able to sip into your veins all the way to your heart,especially on a rainy day when it's wet and cold. She reminds me of JoannaWong (王若琳)and subsequently brings back all the memories that I am trying to set aside.



It's raining again and I came home caught in the rain with my hood on. The weather is just too nice to sleep in that I am not doing any work now. Final is looming and I am still procrastinating. Someone please slap me in the face and wake me up, if you hate me enough, i don't mind if you slap me on both sides of my face. :). Put down your name and I will contact you if you are being selected. :)



Oh btw, one more thing to add. I got my test paper back and as expected, the laziness did pay off. :( I got a mark below average. *sob sob*. Seriously need some spankings to remind me to work harder. :P

No comments: