Friday, May 29, 2009

#11 Jogging at Centennial Park

Woken up by the recurring dream this morning at around 7am and couldn't fall back to sleep. What on earth is wrong with me? maybe I need more pillows, three of them aren't really enough for me I reckon.

Nick called at 10sth asking me to join him for a jog in the park. Well, given the fact that I am such an outdoor guy (no?), I straight away said yes. He picked me up at around 11. The funny part is I couldn't find my track pants and jogging shoes hence I put on short pants and my Diesel as a change. What an inappropriate outfit to be seen in the park. lol.


The jogging track is surrounded by balding trees with all the yellowish leaves hanging onto them waiting to be shed.




The lake is extremely peaceful today. I couldn't help but to stand by it and stare out straight in hope that it will pass on the peace to me. I could feel that every single thing in the park isn't liking the winter scene. It makes the once lively park less lively.

Stayed in uni till night time trying to finish my assignments. I couldn't agree more with the abbreviation of my uni UNSW -- u never sleep well.

No comments: