Saturday, May 30, 2009

#12 Night at the museum 2

Wasn't as funny as I thought it would be and to be honest, i fell asleep half way through the movie. The animations were good, the crews were good, but the jokes were lame and the idea was so such a cliche. I was thinking of having a laugh to make the day easier, but it didn't quite do the job.

So people if you have nothing better to spend 11 dollars on, go for this movie. I would otherwise suggest to you a better lunch. :)


Dinner was nice with Nick and my cousin at this Hunan restaurant serving one of the best Hunan cuisine in town. Nick and I downed a bottle of red wine after that. After all it's Saturday night it's totally fine to have a few sips (ok I know a few sips is an understatement). Oh by the way, sex amd the city is still on the top of my list of the best american series. It kinda compensated for the disappointing night at the museum.

No comments: