Sunday, May 24, 2009

#6 I don't like Sunday

I don't like Sunday. It tells you you have to go back to uni again tomorrow. It also tells you that you shouldn't go out because you have to get ready for uni tomorrow. Well for me, it's more. It means I have incomplete assignments, lots of materials to go through-- the aftermaths of skipping lectures.



So the best thing to do on Sunday is to actually watch Crayon Shin Chan.He makes you laugh, makes you temporarily forget what is on your mind, and also gives you hope that life can actually be so simple.

A friend of mine just got out of relationship for the same old reason. Are we too gullible or people out there are just too good in disguising themselves? Anyway, do not afraid to love because without love our life will be so dull. Don't forget I am just a phone call away, you know who you are :)

No comments: