Monday, June 01, 2009

#14 Insomnias

ok, i hate insomnias!! seriously, it's very frustrating having to toss about in bed for 4 hours thinking that you would have to wake up early for uni in just a few hours time. It's the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone. Well for me, it's even worse because i had noone to phone at such wee hours of 5.30 in the morning. hahaha.

Whenever I have insomnias, I would grab my ipod and put the earphone on and blast my ears to the extreme. I know it's stupid because that will definitely make you more awake but what to do I am such a saddist. lol.

You might be wondering "why don't you count the sheeps like what people normally do?"

"Because I freaking have no idea what a sheep is like!"
Yeh you heard me, i can't normally visualize how a sheep looks like and it takes hell lot of an effort to just visualize and wouldn't it take up more of my brain cells and make me more awake? So yeh, it's a no no for me.

Besides that I like to disturb my friends or even my siblings when I have insomnias. The idea that I couldn't fall asleep makes me such a selfish bastard that I can't afford to see others soundly asleep. So, don't whack me if I do that to you because that's just me. and just keep me accompanied by talking to me and i will be able to fall asleep in no time.

So what do you normally do when you have insomnias?

No comments: