Thursday, May 28, 2009

#10 one of the six identicals?

So Jason sent me this picture and told me that he was shocked that the girl in the middle looks so much like me at first sight. Well, I personally don't think so but every of my friends around are siding Jason so I really don't have a say.

"omg, I thought it's Shane dressing up with...." Stef said.

"Are you sure it's not Shane himself?" xxx said.

and many more similar comments. Seriously, that alike???

The irony is I actually saw the girl when I was in Melbourne at my friend's party. lol.

My friend Leena told me there are 6 people in this world that look like us. So where are the other 5? hehe.

and seriously? a girl that looks like me?

#due to some copyright issues, I took the picture down :P. Jason, not that I don't wanna post it up, wahahaha.

---------------------------------------

anyway, Nick allowed me to drive his manual operated car on Monday and I indeed scared the shit outta him. Well, what do you expect? after almost four years of not driving a stick, I kinda totally forgot how to drive a manual car!!!! but anyway we are still in one piece aren't we??? Well, it won't be long till the second experience. let's see how I will go with it. :) Hopefully it will be smooth:)



Thanks nick :)

No comments: