Monday, June 15, 2009

#26 Desserts

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when someone says desserts?

Ice cream? Chocolate? Waffle?

For me, those are never my favorite. You might ask "how can you not like ice cream and chocolate?" well I just don't. and for a change, I prefer fruits. I personally like all sorts of fruits except durians!! If there is one thing I can ban people from eating it'd be durians. oh wait, maybe durians come after peanuts. lol.

Everyday after dinner and before bed time, I would sit down and enjoy my daily favorite meal of the day -- which I call the dessert platter. It's not as costly as seafood platter, not as expensive and fattening as ice cream platter, but it's as delicious as any of them. At least to me.

I am a big fan of fruits. Only one kind of fruits a day isn't gonna satisfy my insatiable needs for them. So I will take at least 3 different types of fruits each day, naming apple, grapes and strawberries. :). Sometimes 4 if I have a banana for breakfast. wow, I should buy an orchard! that will probably save me a lot of money in the long run.



But to be honest, I feel so fresh and happy and relaxed after eating those fruits everyday. Not to exaggerate it but those little fruits do really make my days sometimes, if not everytime.

1 comment:

Jaded Jeremy said...

Yes, you should buy an orchard. Please plant some rambutan trees and jambu air plants. Thank you :-)