Thursday, June 18, 2009

#27 Exams suck

This is the most painful semester from the start of the semester till the end. A big thanks for geology and geophysics!!! Why the hell did they combine it into one subject?? The workloads are just too much. 4 hours of exams in a day with over 10 questions with each question at least 2 pages long. How the hell am I supposed to remember so much??

Time is dwindling and I seriously need another brain to store all the information. Is anyone kind enough to offer me another brain?? I promise I will return it in one piece right after the exam with all the geological and geophysical data deleted! Guess you wouldn't want to have anything to do with it. :)

I have realized that with us getting older each year, our ability to memorize stuff seems to be going downhill. Is it true that I am really getting older with a small and rusty???



ok seriously if I ever become that geology-minded, pls kill me on the spot!

No comments: