Sunday, June 07, 2009

#19 Super Star

Just a few hours ago, I was with a friend of mine Michael at this super star singing contest which was held at my uni. Thinking that I had nothing to do at home made the idea of watching the contest even more tempting and there I was, watching 15 contestants competed with each other.

The big contrast in the skills of the contestants made the competition a bit boring after the good ones had performed. Well that's not the point I am trying to bring up, but the fact that someone unexpected be crowned the champion made me feel like throwing rotten eggs at him and the organizer. Omg!!! He is not even good!!! and his falsetto is at stake and I wouldn't be this mad if he is good looking but guess what, I am just speechless now.



Sorry for the crappy picture. But yeh, it really makes me wonder, what is it that they really want from a contestant?

On the other hand, I couldn't believe I didn't even have 2 dollars left in my wallet when I was about to catch a bus home. OMG!!!!! I had to call Michael for some money and he had to ask his friend to come back to uni to give me the money. Just for that 2 dollars!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Poor me :(. btw, thank you very much Michael. :)

1 comment:

Jaded Jeremy said...

You probably could have won it! Honestly, I'm right, right? :-)

Re your 2 dollars: lol. Kesian. It happens once a while.