Friday, June 12, 2009

#23 Nan Tien Temple

This is my second visit to Nan Tien Temple, the biggest Buddhist Temple in Australia. Having stayed in Wollongong and not going to Nan Tien Temple is a crime itself hence I made time today to go there with Chea Hao for lunch. Yeh all the way to the temple for lunch, but the vegetarian food there made it worthwhile.


Ok I know it's time to study and go to school. I am ready :)


Cheahao posing in front of the main entrance.


A peek at my lunch of the day. My fav would be the egg plant with capsicum and mushroom on the top. Nice combination.


My attempt to interfere in their conversation.

So, my hair is still intact. I didn't have the impulsive desire to shave my head and become a monk today. However there's a hostel kinda place for visitors and I might come again to stay for a night next time.

1 comment:

Jaded Jeremy said...

Haha like your caption for the last photo.