Tuesday, June 02, 2009

#15 Salsa

Yeh i just came back from my last lesson of Salsa and I felt great. Feeling great not in terms of I am qualified as a professional salsa dancer because I still am not, but because I got to do something meaningful on a Tuesday night. I need to get my life back, been losing it for the past few weeks and no I am not gonna let anyone get it my way anymore. :)

There is this pretty lady (well she is really pretty) who popped me a question when I was dancing with her just now.

"do you mind if I ask how old are you?" She asked, feeling a bit intrusive but I am not surprised at all.

"21. haha too young? hahaha." I said half jokingly.

"wow, 21. I never thought I would see such young people in this class!" She said, with a smile on her face.

"now you do! hehehe" i said and then we both laughed.

It somehow feels nice to be the youngest among all the students in the class. The average age of the class is around 26 I reckon and it's always nice to mingle around with peopel older than you because you get to learn a lot of things from them. :). Say goodbye to gullibility :).



Anyway despite being the youngest, I also feel so vertically challenged when I dance with all the girls in the class. Omg, I am merely their shoulder height sometimes. how embarassing!!!! but well it's the skill not the height we are looking at ok!!!!! :)

1 comment:

742 said...

haha your reply to the lady so cute la hahaha hehehe...

no younger chiqs there?