Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Stillness

"girl, you should probably shut down your blog!" yering said, still stubbornly called me girl and to my own surprise, I am kinda used to it already.

"does it offend you in any way?" I then said with grin, so sly i swear she would hit me with anything in hand.

"errr...hehehhee" Giving me the usual silly smile.

Lunch at KLCC. me in formal attire and her in casual T and shorts, no longer the casual high school friends.

Different look, different age, different perspective. But the same silliness, same lameness that we are never bored of.

More importantly, the same way of marking important notes. still the highlighter supplier. The whole book is highlighted, only with different colors.

1 comment:

Bee said...

see :) me helped revive your blog...
say you love me :)

p.s. who you goin taiwan with!?!? why didnt i hear anything bout tt over lunch?? i demand explanation after my exams...oh btw my notes are nice, they dont offend you in anyway do they? :p