Thursday, August 30, 2007

Guest Blogging

On the request of Shane, here I am posting an entry as a guest blogger. I'm Jason, for those who don't know, I'm currently his roommate here in Sydney. Alright, enough of self introduction.
Back to the post, I'm just gonna talk about what we had for dinner. FYI, thinking about what to have for dinner is not an easy task, perhaps not for you, but it is definitely the case for us. After spending some time wandering around the city looking for food, we finally settled for Japanese food. Food was pretty good and reasonable, environment was good too, however the waiting was kinda long, and so my phone became the tool used by Shane for his camwhoring needs.

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3: Obviously self shooting doesn't satisfy his need, so I had to give him a hand.

I will end this post with a funny looking picture of him, sorry I have no idea how to rotate the picture, I have already edited the picture in my computer before I upload it here, however that didn't help so just bear with me.
Thats all for today, have a nice day folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha you two guys interesting~~
bring me for dinner next time!
enjoy~