Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekends

So how did i spend my entire weekends? On friday, i finished off the drama series i had been watching for a month! oh gosh, it took forever to finish it, so not me~! Went out with Jason after that to sign up for a post paid number. The pretty girl still remembered me, how nice, i think it's either i am cute or i am a fussy customers. ok i know, you all would say the latter is more likely to happen. but she gave me a month waived. okok, the arguement will not stop if i keep rattling about it.

On saturday, i woke up at 12pm. that's the longest nice sleep i have had since two weeks ago. oh my god, i could feel that it was going to be a nice day when i woke up. so yeah, i went out with sherene to the market city. she was looking for headset, but the task of looking for headset had then turned into a window shopping spree. Roaming around market city, i could really see my footprint on every inches of floor in the center. It's then we decided to head to the karaoke, greenbox which i think will soon become my second home. lol. yeah, it's only sherene and I, so two hours of singing had taken away half of my strength for the day. but the satisfaction was always that gratifying. what's then? walking around the city when jason was off from work.

At night, nick called me out to accompany him. so i went out at 10pm after the given 10 minutes to get changed. he looked sad, probably the aftermath of the breakup. it's then i knew the booze session was inevitable. we went to rockdale when his friends picked us up at worldsquare. We drank, played game, telling ghost stories and decided to head back to the city at 2.30am. headed back to city didn't mean going home, but to continue our night chilling at somewhere else. i got home at 4am, took my shower and settled down in front of my computer at 5am. yao zhong was on the line, i chatted with him for two hours, yeah, for the first time in aus, i have seen the sunrise. it's nice but i was tired. went for a jog and came back slumping myself on the bed and snored off.

the night has given me a night full of memories. i remembered how nice the time were back in malaysia when we went out for night show, we drove up to genting late at 12am, we stayed overnight at one's place, we dragged everyone else from their sleeps to go mamak and chatted all night, we drove around without knowing where to go. i realised that i actually buried all the memories at the bottom of my heart when i said "i missed everything back home" though i actually should have realised "i missed everything back home SO MUCH". The night spent with nick and friends brought back all the memories i have had.







aw~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


so i went to bed at 7am in the morning. and sherene rang me at 9am for breakfast as we had planned the day before. For merely two hours of sleep, i woke up and got changed and went out for breakfast with her and jason. Went to the typical western breakfast shop that was not really packed as everyone was still sleeping, i ordered myself scrambled on toast and cammomile tea to soothe my body.




Sherene said i looked so cute in both "girl" and "boy" ways. lol. the sleepy eyes~
Sherene was enjoying her breakfast. scrambled eggs and bacon on toast. looked nice~and taste nice~
Figuring out the way to open the tea bag. lol. it shouldn't be that hard voonsien~~~

We then went to the malaysian festival which took place in darling harbour. rojak, 100 plus (obviously we dont have it here in australia), roti canai, all sort of malaysian cuisine, but the price itself didnt seem appealing. we left after 10 minutes. We were planning to go to cabramatta for vietnamese food with Katherine and KK.
Waiting for Katherine. ok, i didn't colour my hair!!!


KK had gotten a flat tyre. so the lunch plan was called off. i went home and spent the rest of the noon in my bed. the sleep was on and off though, it made me more tired and yeah, i fell sick. At 6pm, i went out again. To dinner and spent the night at friend's place and had my haircut.


yeah, i have finally had my haircut this morning. it's 77 aussie dollars. professional~wow. but well, i didn't have to pay a single cent. thanks steven~~the haircut is really nice~~
front part, its kind of mess as its windy today. haha.


the back part, or side? okok side-rear. ok back to the camwhore me~eh eh, i dont usually camwhore ok. the main purpose is all on the hair!!!! lol....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look tired,baby
dont think too much and hope you sleep well every night
btw,nice cut :)