Sunday, August 12, 2007

See you in December

I want to go home!!!! i want to see the baby, i want to hold him in my arms!!!

A baby does make a lot of differences in our life. It breaks our usual routines, it brings another kind of life to us, it brings us a beam of new hope and of course a heavier responsibility. oh gosh, i sounded like i am a father now. lol. But to be in my brother's shoes, i could really imagine how much changes the baby has brought to the whole family.

i have always liked babies. I am always drowned in the thought of being a father in the future. At least now i am an uncle which can somehow quench my thirst for some time. i called my mom, called my grandma to update myself with more news of the baby. They would just tell me alot of the things that happened around. i could tell how happy they are by the sound of it.

i actually looked at the picture and try to fit its faceto my brother's or my sis-in-law's face. But it just doesn't seem to match. who is he alike? well, his figure is still changing, we shall wait and see.

He doens't have double eye-lid, typical chia's generation. However he has the hidden double-eye-lid as told by my grandma. Well, just like mine!! Good, you are going to be a cute guy!!!! lol.
aw. he looked so depressed in this picture. i think he was sad because i haven't been there to see him. he must be wondering "where is my uncle vs? everyone is here but him". I KNOW I THINK TOO MUCH!!! I JUST NEED MY EXISTENCE TO BE IMPRINTED IN HIS MIND!!!

His name is 谢孟轩, Bryvan Chia. what a nice name.

i want to go home. For the very few times in my life that i have had homesick, i got the homesick feeling again nowadays. Sometimes i am foolish enough to have hoped that i am still a baby, waiting to be pampered, need not worry so much over the things happening around me that i have to deal with.

"what are you worried about? you're a student, your priority is to study." my mum always said.

"if i am just going to study and not care about the things happened around me, i think i am so paralysed." i always tell her, not hoping she would help me with what has actually troubled me so much.

Actually i don't know how good a son i have been to my mom, not to mention my dad. We seldom talked about my problem, we seldom talked about my life, i am just a cheerful son to her, at least by the look of it. i am obligated to deal with my own life, i shouldn't and i am not willing to bring that up to them.

A new member has been brought to our family. All i want to do when i get back is to have a full picture of all the family members taken and everyone is laughing from their hearts!!



2 comments:

Karmen said...

soo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hmm...2nd child??
Btw,I felt that you really really look alike with王传一...