Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Status : Uncle

As the title said, i am an uncle now. my sis-in-law has just given birth this morning. I was in the lecture when my brother called me to tell me the news. frankly speaking, i almost fell asleep in the lecture. The call has indeed kept me awake and excited throughout the lecture. How i wish i am there to witness the delightful moment for the whole family, but not all alone in the lecture telling my friends how happy i was.

the baby is massive!!! 3.8kg which is around 8.5 pounds. oh my god, compared to me who weighed only 2.7kg when i was born. i have just received the pic from my bro.
HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! However, my mum's dream which has longed for a granddaughter proved to be shattered. well, my house is just lack of girls luck~haha.

Haven't been updating my blog for a while. i am busy with life, with a new life that i haven't entirely adapted to. it won't be long. i hope.

let's celebrate my new status!!! uncle. omg, i am so old now!!!

1 comment:

chucknthem said...

cool, congratulations!