Wednesday, March 28, 2007

i was tagged

ok, i know, i was tagged by Karmen, Jean and Stephanie, so i will have two different kind of tag to repay. However, after looking at them, i think i will just work on the format that Kar and Jean had tagged me, as Stef's is pretty much the same as theirs, just lesser facts (less by 5 i think) about my weird behaviour.

this is the rule:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1) This is the first thing that crossed my mind. i am a NUTs-Hater. ok, not that i hate my own nuts (sorry, it's lame)..i mean the nuts that're edible. i don't like them, the hatred feeling towards them had even been developed since i was a kid. never have sth about the nut, not even peanut butter!!!! my friends said i am crazy, yeah i am crazy. i just hate them. so, don't try me on eating nuts.

2) I don't wear underwear at home. ( i am not a Jay-Chou-wana-be). i will feel weird wearing underwear at home, it discomforts me in certain ways. However, i will wear it when i am going out to "formal" places like school, shopping complex, restaurant, and etc due to the hygiene aspect and the courtesy in myself.

3) i have moodswing sometimes, or quite often? ok, this is not the main point. i like people to disturb me and talk more to me when i have moodswing. the more talkative you are, the better. so feel free to talk to me, crapping is even better, when i have moodswing. i might not give u much response, but i definitely enjoy the feeling.

4) i can't stay still at home for more than 12 hours. i must go out to somewhere, especially weekends, otherwise i wil become very annoyed, tormented and keep disturbing people around me so that they will, by any chance, accompany me to go out. that's why sometimes i would watch movie alone, window shopping alone and etc when there is noone to go out with me.

5) my hobby is sleeping. i must get at least 8 hours sleep per day, otherwise my face will become very red (it's quite an obvious symptom when i am going to fall sick too). i slept only 5 hours yesterday and 4 hours the day before yesterday, and my friend claimed that i am drunk when they first saw me in uni. i sleep when i am happy, i sleep when i am sad, i sleep when i am stressed, nothing can stop me from kissing my pillow. and i am very picky about the condition i sleep. i can only sleep well on my bed, my own pillow and without any noise or any light turned on, not even music is allowed. i turn on both the aircond and fan when i sleep, which my friends said i am crazy. without anyone of them, i will get serious insomnia.

6) my face is always red, i don't wear blusher!!!!!! the level of redness of my face vary from different situation, when i am healthy (means normal day), it's pinkish red, when i feel hot (i mean the torrid, not my own "hotness"), it's just plain reddish, the area infected including my ears. when i am about to fall sick, it's burning-reddish. that's why i prefer cold than hot. ok, you might have to see me in person to understand the whole situation.

7) i am always a last minute planner. or i would rather say i don't like to plan my thing. i prefer to come out with something at the last moment. not that i like surprises, but i am born that way.

8) i will change my mind swiftly before i can realise that. let's say, when i decided to set off to somewhere at 9am, but if the people who will follow me havent got themselves ready at 9.30 at most, i will call off the plan without notifying or giving any reason. well, my mum told me that's how my dad act since he was young, ok, attitude is inherited. now u know.

9) i like and enjoy nightlife. i am fancy driving at night, especially at the late night. i somehow hate the sun ( i wana get tanned, but not under the sun, but i don't mind go under the sun when it comes to surfing), so i prefer going out at night. i always think it's much more comfortable and romantic at night. that's why i like to hang out at night.

10) i cannot drive on the highway at 110km/h. i will fall asleep driving at this UNEARTHLY speed. not that i like speeding, but driving at such a speed will really make the journey extremely gruelling. i despise guys who cannot drive and gota be fetched by girls, i wonder why, i just have that weird feeling : guys must drive well. weirdo..

ok, those are the 10 weird facts about me. actually there are more that i cant think of, and only 10 are required. so if anyone of you out there know about the weird thing about me, just tell me, i would like to hear from you.

i am not going to tag people since almost all the people in my list are tagged. i am not breaking the rules, but just bending it, because there are noone for me to tag.

No comments: