Friday, March 21, 2008

Saying good bye to 19~Happy Birthday!!

so yeah first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!!!! hahaha. ok that's pretty lame i know. However, after a long night sleep (sad case, i was sleeping the whole night and have already wasted half of the time on my birthday), i am finally heading out to Sherene's place. Will update you guys on what will be in store for me this evening.

ok people, i woke up with the first mission to check out the taylor's gang's blog, in which Sam offered to give her virginity (relax people, it's the virginity to start off the first post i am talking about) to me. *proud proud*. After the "tribute" last year from Qin ai de, i received yet another one this year. Reading through the whole post, awwww, seriously Sam, you did a good job in bringing back all the memories we have had back then. That has totally moved my heart.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way, that's the most special birthday song i have ever heard in my life. ok, seems that we are talking about a variety of virginities here! lol. and no i don't have any confessions to make atm. :)

big big big thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muacks......

and last but not least, thanks to those who wished me on time, and called me on time, the indescribable joys of having gotten your wishes is just heavenly.

anyway, if you are interested in reading the post Sam wrote, here it is...
http://wtfsaidthemonkeyss.blogspot.com/2008/03/to-my-one-only-racoon.html

ciao peeple!

p/s: it's Easter Holiday! and apparantly it's a public holiday, after all these years to have Chong Hwa celebrated for me, the whole Australia is celebrating for me now. lol. wow wow, ok stop being so self-righteous now.

No comments: