Sunday, March 23, 2008

20th birthday celebration

ok just a quick update. i should have been in bed but to save up the hassle of going to the toilet in the middle of my sleep because of the 200ml water i have just gushed down, i am going to update my blog before i go to the toilet to take a leak.

so we had a bit of celebration at Sherene's place last night which was definitely a heart-warming one. Dinner, cake, monopoly session, simple yet satisfying which suited my growing age. lol.


the greentea cake with a layer of red beans in the middle. it's just simply tasty people. i am never into red beans but trust me, i think i might have fallen in love with that already.


ok me and my cake. for those of you who haven't happened to see me before i left, i cut my hair short a month ago, i mean really short, remember what i was like when i was still in chong hwa? yeah you got that! the good news is it has now grown longer.


Sherene and I. Guess she has been marking her existence in my blog quite often. yeah she is the person i am closest to in Sydney. :)


wow, the cake with candles. lol. ok guys notice the candles??? they are tall, slim, and look def better???


Tom, me and Jason. sigh my head is still that small. maybe i should stuff more knowledge into my brain and it could then enlarge my head a little bit, maybe....

anyway, i am really glad that there was a little celebration in store for me. at least i am not alone. Sometimes i really wonder, does birthday still matter as much as it has always been when i grow older and older? and the same old answer i could get from myself is " yeah, it definitely does! no matter how old i am".

Thanks!!!!!!!! i really had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~ hope this is not too late.. Happy Belated Birthday to you!
take care n all the best!!
may all ur wishes come true! =)
-khaiyi-