Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Go past it


Every so often, things don't turn out to be the way you expected. and you don't take it out on somebody when that happens.

Depression hit, a while back, and i couldn't have shaken it off. It's the season i guess, when all the leaves turning yellowish and eventually..wither..life has been different, beyond bearable i would say. I remembered a friend of mine used to tell me this "the only thing that doesn't change is the constant change itself". So true.

I am doing the things i should never have done. So am i missing the person that i shy away from my life.

I've become a little bit anti-social nowadays. i couldn't be bothered to interfere my life with somebody else's when i myself haven't been able to sort mine out. It's just absurd! For once, my life is out of control. i lost track of my life. what's that supposed to mean? i don't kknow, but i am sure i will get back to my senses very soon.

Love taking pictures. Pictures sometimes help put things into perspective. You see something that others can't see at times. yeah, i am not talking about the picture above and i am not a paedo by snapping that picture. Different ways of capturing the picture show a wide range of mindset and how observing you are.

Love dancing. Joined the salsa class, paired up with different people, meant to be making you more sociable but that didn't help at times. I am too absorbed picking up the steps than to migle with people around.

Summer is almost over. or has it been over? oh well, the scorching sun isn't at all indicative of that. From spf30 to spf 15 but couldn't feel the difference, that's the indication i guess.

Conversation is mutual. it's always been since centuries ago. and we so often take it for granted. Until you actually find that you are waiting for that someone to converse with you. It's not mutual anymore, you are dancing the solo tango and never ever she will join you in the dance. So sad that you want to get a dummy to talk to (or a blown-up doll? that just sounds wrong). Never have thought i would screw up, but i just did. The irony of fate. haha. lol.

ごべんなさい。

No comments: