Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm Home

i am home, yeah finally, after spending 9 hours on Jetstar JQ65, two movies and a power nap and babbling non-stop to Jason for the rest of the time. I was late checking out and my parents (surprisingly my elder brother as well) were waiting for me outside the arrival hall. Oh yeh, i was in my dad's new car for the first time. and it'd certainly feel better if i can steer it but who will ever trust me after the 10-months-gap of not driving at all. sigh~~~

Back in Malaysia, back to my home, to my family, friends, my bedroom and the queen size bed.
And of course all the most-missed malaysian cuisine. I am also back to the reality, back to see all the people i have been seeing for the past 18 years. no more blonde hair, no more blue eyes, and no more aussies who speak with the speed of lightning. Turned on mix fm, but switched to my fm after a few minutes. Afterall, it'd been with me all the time when i was in Malaysia.

i woke up at 6am this morning due to the jetlag i was suffering. It certainly felt like a long day with so little sleep and the exhaustion caused by carrying my bossy nephew all the time. yeah, it's really good to have a baby at home. :) Had a long chat with my mum when i was driving her to melaka this afternoon. No changes have had taken place on her in the past ten months, she is still her, the lovely and caring mum. But my dad has changed a lot, still the stern-looking dad, but with a pang of cuteness in him when he played around with his newborn grandson.

My internet connection could not have gotten any crappier. it gets disconnected all the time, and worse still, i couldn't get to access to it sometimes. So i will update you more with my current life in Malaysia soon.

oh cutie pie ! holding his pacifier as if i am going to grab it from him. lol .

and yeah, everyone says he looks like me. well, you can tell the resemblance from this picture, can't you?

No comments: