Friday, December 07, 2007

The purplish home

i feel guilty not having my house involved in my blog. My dad decided to repaint it last year a week or two before i went to Australia. So, the previous "white-house" turned into the purplish house, a wonderland that i am enjoying to bits at the moment.
yeah, the purplish house, with light brownish pillar withstanding the whole not-so-heavy-weighted family.
The front view. My grandma is having a minor backache so the plants are not so well taken care of. hehe. but they still look nice nevertheless.
look for the unit number. It's 47. I was amazed by myself when i could fill in the complete mailing address as requested in the airport despite the fact that i left home when i was 13 years old.
oh yeah, my little blackie. Always my favourite, my lifetime beloved. Have been driving him for the past few days to hone my already excellent skill. :)
haha, her name is just simply "girl girl". her brother was dead last year so she looked a little bit lonely ever since.
i've missed the mooncake festival. we used to hang out on the little ceramic table pretty often. It doesn't come in handy as the raining season has started to hit.
The motorbike. Despite the fact that i don't have my motorbike driving license, i ride on it pretty often. i started riding motorbike since i was 13 years old, so my skill is never an issue.

ok, going to meet up with my friends later. i will update soon.

No comments: