Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rock Climbing

Despite the fact that i hate geology and all the rock-studies, i went for rock climbing yesterday. lol. To be honest, i have had so much fun and it seems to me that second visit is indeed inevitable!!! Different kind of walls designed for different level of climber. Obviously the wall above is not meant for beginner like me. but well, i will handle it soon~


i actually wonder how much it'd cost to build all them. But meh, not that i wanna build one at my place.


This was the last one i tried for the day. i failed thrice before i got to the top of the wall. it'd be less harder if i were taller!!! lol.


yeah, this extrusion part was the one given me a really hard time ! i used up all my strength to hold on to it and finished my session due to the exhaustion afterwards.


Where is the rope? haha, nah, i was not climbing when the picture was taken by Peter. i was just posing for the picture. ok here is the problem, it requires two people to work together -a climber and a belayer. So there is no free hands to take the picture :(.


ok, i scratched and hurt my knees during the session. i should have worn a longer pants but i was silly enough not to. but hey, that's my first time, i am smarter now!

It's just fun. dai bo, let's go rock climbing when i am back in malaysia!!!!!!

No comments: