Monday, November 26, 2007

Alice said goodbye to Australia

Alice is going back to Hong Kong. She is my ex co-worker when i was working as a waiter. I had a farewell breakfast (yeah i know, farewell breakfast is just weird) this morning at the Jet in QVB.

She decided to have the dessert-like breakfast - chocolate with passion fruit as fillings. Erm, girls always like sweet stuff, can never bring myself to have sweet stuff for breaky.


Latte, my all time favourite. Steven once told me not to add sugar to my coffee, it's bad and doesn't taste nice. I habituated myself and have my coffee without sugar since then.


You're so gonna miss this face of mine Alice. lol. She always calls me "sei zai" or "sui zai" like how she called her younger brother which is at my age.


Ta daaaaa!!!! According to Alice, it tastes nice, well, it sure does for a chocolate lover!


The guy sitting next to us obliged and helped us with the picture. Ok, i will call you when i go to Hong Kong, make sure you spare some time showing me around!! And you are kind enough to not laughed at my funny cantonese! thanks! haha.

Giving Alice a hug and saying good-bye to her has made me realised that there have been so many people walked in and out of my life. i have kinda gotten used to it and that doesn't bother me at all. Or maybe subconsciously, it does bother me but it's not significant. As people walk in, they will eventually walk out of your life. The good thing is, the memories remain, and burnt into your life.

Walking in and out is fine, but never walk away.

No comments: