Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FOX IS GOING TO KUALA LUMPUR

yeah, fox is going to kuala lumpur~~who is fox? he is my roommate francois, the name termed as he has a fox costume and he actually put it on. and yeah, he is going to KL and Bali for a two-week vacation tomorrow!!!!

so this post is just about the conversation between me and him.

"i will be away for two weeks, you can bring anyone home if you want (looking at me with a wicked smile)" francois said.

"haha, dont worry, i will" i said and started laughing at my own words.

"oh yeah, remember to wake me up tomorrow before you leave for uni" he told me when i was playing msn just now.

"why?" i asked since he told me his flight is in afternoon and i will go to uni at 8 sth in the morning.

"erm, i gota pack my thing and see you" he said and i obviously gave him a shocked look.
" i will be away for two weeks!! and i will be sleeping alone!! okok, maybe i will have some girls in my room( i started laughing out loud), but that's different!!!" he then continued.

"so you're gona miss me? haha. okok, don't worry i will give you a picture of mine" i said while was still laughing.

"yeah!! and i will put it in my wallet" he said jokingly.

omg, what kinda conversation is this? but actually we always have these interesting and funny conversation every so often. It's good to have those interesting conversations to enlighten your exhausted and dreadful body after a long day in uni.


haha, pic was taken when i was video'ing with huiling. he put the fox on me and actually started being friendly to her.haha. that's him beside me. and his friend in the white shirt.

enjoy your holiday roommie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish your roommate and you both enjoy a two week holiday haha

kaishin said...

oooh. aiyah if i could go to sydney these two weeks i could use his bed!!! haha =p

so nice to have fun roommates ler. now i really wonder whether i'll get shared or single room. i chose single... but i don't necessarily get it. and if i get shared... give me some luck vs~~