Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Laze around

well, i have just finished the petroleum mid test. screwed it!!!!!! i, for once in my life, studied so hard, read up all the chapters covered, but it turned out most of the questions were not from the text book. ok file closed.

i have not been updating all these days, the reason is pretty obvious, i have been so caught up with the busy uni life. actually i am supposed to revise for the next subject, but in order not to go crazy, not to addle my brain, not to make the people that love me worried(this is pretty much unnecessary), i decided to relax. i am always relax, aint i?

i have nothing to blog about today. so i will just post up some pictures.


Tim and me, drinking the guava Vodka in the uni during the petroelum engineering studnets' party. well, Tim floated his way to the next class. drunk? haha, i don't know. what do you think Tim?
yeah, this is one of my coursemate Leena. She is from Brunei, a Shell scholar. hey, the camwhoring wasn't my idea, was her idea. so yeah, nothing special, just to clarify!! hehe..
This is a picture taken by Bahi (one of my coursemate from Saudi Arabia, whom i believed is a professional photographer). The pic is nice, isn't it? They are all my coursemates!!
This is the law building in my uni. i think this is among the prettiest building in my uni. lucky law students. the interior design is magnificent. i will snap some picture by chance. (sorry kar, i will snap some pic as soon as possible).
This girl could dance on this condition. she is damn good.
from left hind row : Bahi, me, Ali, Tim, Wani, Khai yi, Ming hua
from left front row: i-forgot-his-name, Stef, and Kian Tuck (not sure about the spelling)
haha, Francois my roommate. He was putting on his Fox-costume which his mum mailed him from France. He is going to wear it in circular quay to take a pic for remembrance soon. haha. so yeah, he currently hang the costume behind the door, so he asked me out of nowhere :" are u scared? later you wake up in the midnight and look at it, you think it is real!" haha, cute~~haha, i think i should also put it on and take a pic!!! hehe..

No comments: