Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bath Talk

well, it seems funny to have a post with this title. people usually dun quite discuss on this topic, but i felt obligated to post something on this, since it triggers much of my curiosity upon the difference in everybody's bathroom story.

frankly speaking, if i were given the chance to have my own house, the first part of the house i would ever first give my attention and effort to is definitely the BATHROOM~~sounds weird, but i have a presumption that bathroom is an indication of the other interior design in the house. when i find any bathroom insight that suits my "dream bathroom", i will snap the picture down and show you..

next, the times of shower a person take per day. it's different for everyone. for me, i bath two times for non-schooling day and three times for school day. is it alot?i was in chea hao's house, and i got this statement from his brother "y u keep showering( i shower two times a day there), shower all day long!!" well, that's what make me wonder if i really shower a lot. most people shower once a day?let's see, wake up in the morning, of course we will bath once to refresh ourselves, and then in the afternoon after coming back either from school or from any where else, we will bath once again to keep us clean.. well, at night, no matter it is after dinner or before dinner, we will shower again to have a comfortable sleep..this theory is good enough rite?rite?rite? (sigh, sho shad, now i have to convince myself that i m not abnormal)~~~~~~
soap more, shower more, and please use me more~~~~i will be there whenever you need me~~~(ew, sounds A)

next, the time taken by one in the bathroom. ok, i have conducted a survey on how much time a girl and a boy would spend in the bathroom for a complete bathing process. the survey has shown that girls take much more time than a boy to bath. some of the girls are terribly shocking me with their time spent in bathroom. i have this girl-friend who spent 1 hour in the bathroom to bath once (mind my words, not one day, but once). so, that had definitely risen my curiosity and i had asked a few question.

vs: u fall asleep in the bath tub?
girl: no, my bathroom has no bath tub.
vs: omg, no bathtub and u can bath for so long?
girl: yeah, i still somehow feel that time isn't enough for me, if u din rush me, i would have bathed longer.
vs: shit, tell me now, how it takes you one hour.
girl: first, i will wash my hair without making my body soaked, then i will dry up my hair, and wear a protection cap on it before i proceed. then i will start soaping my body and all the following steps. and after that i will wash my face and put up my facial products.

it seems exactly the same steps that we (guys and girls) take when shower, but it's the time that matters and makes the difference on it..count out the time to shit and other contingencies, some people tend to spend two hours in the bath room i guess?terrible~~

2 comments:

winwin said...

terasa...

Shane Chia VS said...

erm, may i know who re u, winwin?and what's that "terasa" meant?