Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Saloon (Thomas & Guys), junior cut

Last friday i was in the middle of doing nothing (i was late to be reaching at pudu raya rendered me having missed the bus), so as a method to kill my time until the next schedule of bus, i went to a saloon to trim my hair. yeah, Thomas & Guys is the one since that was the only saloon in that area. Moreover, my dad was complaining about the length of my hair, he said i look like a kind of fish with that, according to him, "over-length" hair. he just simply couldn't accept his children to have slightly long hair, so crew cut best suit me as his son. haha.

stepped into the saloon, there weren't much customers, so the staff was extremely warm and welcomed me with overflowing enthusiatic. so, one of the staff asked :" stylist or junior?", after asking the price which is rm20 for junior student and rm36 for stylist (i think shuold be junior stylist), i decided to give a chance to the junior student since i just wana trim my hair, not really into cutting. and MOST IMPORTANTLY my wallet is seriously into trouble. rm 16 is enough for me to buy a pack of bak gua..

so, the junior student wrapped me with the protection cloth into a dumpling-like zombie and started trimming my hair.
"what kind of hairstyle u want?"
"erm, u just need to cut the rear part of my hair, and for other part, trimming itself is enuough"
so, the junior started. i was looking at his way of trmming my hair. well, pretty much lack of skill, not smooth, and he needed much of the clips to cling my hair. FRANKLY speaking, he pulled my hair with somehow like all his strenght and put me in a great pain. i was afraid that he might pull off all my hair without the need to cut it. besides, he took a long long time to cut my hair, i really started losing my patience, and nearly changed to a junior stylist halfway. sigh, sad case, i didn't do so, so kind of me to have waited patiently for him to finish.

halfway trimming, he throw me with a question which left me flabbergasted and somehow felt embarassed
"you re suffering from hair-loss or just lack of hair in nature?"he asked, and i could scan his face with devilish grin.
"erm, lack of hair of course!" i answered embarassedly with bu-shuangness in me.
"oh ok, then i am not going to make it thinner" he continued.
(that's exactly what i have told u, and so "kind" of u to realise it only now and well, i pretty much felt sympathetic for myself)
he continued with his work and after 35 minutes, he finished off. it's quite a long time to finish trimming my hair with more than half an hour. and to my surprise, i didn't lose my patience. so, i looked into the mirror.
"what the hell, is that any difference of my previous length?" i thought myself.
sigh, forget it, just get my hair washed and leaving.
so, the guy helped me to wash my hair. it's the first time i saw a guy did that job. so, it's very WEIRD to let my hair washed by a guy. very very very weird. i was lying there, don't know what to do, to think of that a guy was actually washing my hair. well, maybe i am quite a conservative thinking guy, cannot blame me, my dad is also a conservative father.

everything settled. i paid and left. walking down the stair, i started regret to have stepped into the saloon. i would better go for a crew cut with less than rm10 at my hometown. aih~~

4 comments:

~bb~ said...

well,i hv only 1 word 4 u -- "humour"
haha... u really praiseworthy 4 it... u make me laught all da way go through ur blog... gambateh nei ,Darling~ wakaka...

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa
lol...hair loss problem!!!
dun worry ur still cute with lil hair hahaha.

ull never guess hu i am. heh

blink blink

Shane Chia VS said...

to ~bb~,

well, called me darling, chill~~~eh, dun put me into further promiscuity la~~anyway, thx for ur compliment(i m saying it appreciatively). erm, actually i m not sure which ~bb~ u re, but i think it must be u..

Shane Chia VS said...

to anonymous,

sigh, since u said i will never get to guess who u re, then i m not going to guess la. anyway, may u pls leave me with some hints?it's very torturing to be unknown about somebody who know u..hehe..

anyway, i agreed with ur statement "dun worry ur still cute with lil hair "..hehe, paise paise, narcissism charged me again~~a big thx by the way~~