Thursday, June 15, 2006

well, since i hav been tagged by jener, and izit a must to line out the criteria?hehe, actuali it doesnt matter..here they are..

she muz be shorter than me
she muz be optimistic
she muz b super zi lian
she cannot cheat me, nt even once
she muz b a good planner, in contrary to me
she muz somehow look blur, and big head prawn, smart girl oways gt ppl bored
she muz b a straight forward person
and moz importantly, juz love me solely and b considerate all the time..

ha, are there 8?ya, tat's it..

5 comments:

Karmen said...

eee... seems to be missing one wor... most important de "she must be fair"
^.* coz instead of the last one i scare u ai shang me tim... =p

Aaron said...

well... can it be a "he"? cuz they all lyk describing me...
haha...

i won't mind for tat, really ... :-P

Shane Chia VS said...

qin ai de, i intently missed tat out coz i knew tat it's a fate tat wt u wish wil definitely turn out in another opposite way, so i din mean to write it..hehe...hehe, u fuifill all the criteria??u have to b more optimistic wor..hehe...

Shane Chia VS said...

aaron, descrbing u?hehe, u oso same level of zi lian as each and everyone of us..hehe..nvm la, nez time i ask my fren to do u the genetical engineered cheesy durian, it sounds yucky yet creative..check it out..

Karmen said...

haha... nvm... someone out there will make my personality be special to him