Sunday, June 04, 2006

bck to home for almoz a week already..everything is going smoothly and tis time i feel comfortable n calm staying at home..unlike the laz few months, feels somehow uncomforatable staying at home..heart is grabbed by sth..stil remembered tat day in kuantan, woke up early n rang up the reception to ask whether i wil b able to c the sunrise..well, it happened to b a cloudy day which mean i cannot c the sunrise..nvm, i stil woke up, n woke chea hao up as well..went to the beach alone since chea hao couldnt wake up, n wiven n karmen oso couldnt wake up..without cleaning up myself, i took the room key n my phone down to the beach..the sky was a bit cloudy, bt stil it seemed nt to b a rainy day..i sat on the beach, looking at the sky, the sky was bright bt becoz of the cloud, i was nt able to c the sunrise..sat there until 7am, i told myself, i wanted to wait for the sun,eventhough it might not b the prettiest sunrise, at least i can see the sunrise,it is very important for me to see the sunrise tis time..i waited until 7.15, finali i saw the sun rising from the gloomy cloud..without wasting any time, i took my phone n captured the round n reddish sun..it is beautiful, reali, it is biudidul, i was touched looking at it, sat bck n relax looking at the sunrise..it came a bit late, bt stil it is sunrise, tat's important..after the three years, i saw again, thx...

speaking of yesterday,2nd of june, after the leaving of cheahao.wiven , karmen, i glued my eyes on the tv for almoz 16 hours without resting..keep watching the drama, it is nice n cant b denied it is funny..noone stop me, so i continued watching til nite..online a while n i slept at 11 sth..wow, so early, healthy ifestyle..

today, 3rd of june, all my aunties and uncles came bck to celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday..wow, so faz, my auntie which i stayed together wif in kl has oredi turned into 50 years old tis year..actuali quite happy, coz during chinese new year, we re nt able to eat even a meal together, wt a shame..tough my uncle's family went to kulai today, couldnt make it to the dinner, it's ok coz i dun mind since he doesnt wan to do so..the dinner was at 6.30pm, n everybody made it there right on time..except my stupid bro has only waken up at tat time..nvm, juz keep the bone n leftover for him...tok alot during the meal, n for ur information, all my aunts tok in a very rude way which i more accustom to since i was borned..haha..such a long long time i din assimilate myself into such a conversation, the feel is much more better than the courtesy in my life..after the dinner, went bck to my home to settle the birthday cake at home..ha, my aunt is so manja tat asked my gu zhang to feed her the cake..50 years old, nt bad wt, n of course i gota b the camera man..n today, for the first time in my life, i took a pic together wif my elder n younger bro..unfortuantely, i din bring bck my camera, the pic is taken by my cousin..cant gt it right now..wil upate soon..

erm, tat's only family, a happy family nt only consists of my own family, bt oso other families as well..if all of us care the bonding between families, then tat's good, if cant, then it's too bad..my sis-in-law wasnt here juz now, obviously sth is going to happen soon..hope it can turn out good..actuali wt is marriage for?for the daily quarrel movie updates?two ppl can marry each other easily, bt it is hard to maintain the marriage..10 marriage 8 are failed around me..it sucks..bt it is juz makan taufu for me, nth to b sad about..

1 comment:

chris said...

"i glued my eyes on the tv for almoz 16 hours without resting..keep watching the drama, it is nice n cant b denied it is funny..noone stop me, so i continued watching til nite..online a while n i slept at 11 sth..wow, so early, healthy ifestyle.." er hmph...this so called healthy life style ha...well....i fu2 le4 ni3...ha ha...