Thursday, June 15, 2006

come across tis story..

Eavesdropping is rude, but it’s inevitable.
Overheard in TCSJ's bathroom.
A: Aiyer,hands wet...Sumor no more tissue...How?
B: I oso dun hav tissue la,y the kakak din replace new 1?...Look! They r up there (Referring to the new toilet paper rolls placed on top on a cubicle partition)...How 2 take? (USE HANDS LA!)

***The 2 continued to complain about their wet hands until I finished my business*** (I walked over, reached for the new rolls, replaced it, slammed shut the dispenser).

Me: There, paper.
They gave me the bitchiest stares. (So that's what I get for doing good?)...Bah, at least it shut them up. WTF, that simple a task also can't perform. New age women must be semi-independent ma, then only sexy. Sexy women are BOLD.

I was desperately trying to stuff my bag into the library locker when I received a SMS that made me divulged the word WTF.
Out of no where, a nerdy girl (I apologize for the vulgarity.) came up to me and said…
“It’s a rude word, a taboo. Girls are not allowed to use it. You shouldn’t say it, it mirrors your background. Why not use OMG instead? And those t-shirts printed with foul language…I can’t stand them, very degrading.”

What?
Am I not allowed to express my emotions in a more dramatical and creative way?
I have a thesaurus of vulgar vocabularies and I can’t even use ONE of them?
That’s a waste of brain capacity.
Besides, I use it once in a blue moon (So “suey” she heard it).
So you’re saying that girls can’t say WTF?
I’m a girl…and WTF WTF WTF (You've unleashed the WTF Devil in me).
If someone said KNNCB to you, you’re just going to say OMG?
That’s dumb.WTF is the least you need to fire back.

Those shirts aren't degrading.
They are pieces of art. A fashion statement.
If you don't like them, keep it to yourself.
You don't find us picking on suspenders, checked boxers and nerdy glasses (Gaining popularity though)...
We fused trendy & nerdy and it turned out pretty good.
Try la!


hehe, i found it pretty nice, juz the true relection of the ppl nowadays..

No comments: