Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby has grown up

he was four months old.
6 months old.
9 months old here.

After ten months after my sis-in-law has given birth to him, he has gone through the stages that every baby does. From drinking milk to eating congee, and now eating rice and some junk food that we adults eat - from lying still in bed and cried out to be cuddled to being able to crawl on his own and sit up right, and soon becoming a toddler- from toothless to a few TEETH (not tooth) at the front part of his mouth- from not being able to understand what we said to him to being so bossy to answer every incoming phone calls, i would say that he has officially grown up. I would still call him a baby but i think he might think he is grown-up enough not to be called a baby.

yeah, bryvan has grown up. the last time i saw him was actually three months ago, when he still couldn't crawl around and needed to rely on his "mercedes". But now, whenever i called my mum, he would yell so loud signaling my mum that he wanted to answer the phone call- that i have to call out his name to satisfy him and expecting him to giggle a bit before i could really talk to my mum. haha. so cute! and whenever my mum goes on webcam, he would be become all photogenic and crawl over so that i could see him. lol.

perasan betul budak ni.

He is 10 months old now. yeah, you heard me right, 10 months old, not even 1 year old. but how can he be so gigantic and mature-looking? haha. yeh i couldnt help but wonder over the same question too. and guess what, my mum said he had slimmed down after falling sick for nearly two-weeks. i really can't imagine how big he was.

anywya, by the time i go back to malaysia, he will be waiting for me in the airport, toddling around and perhaps call me "er shu (uncle)"? haha. must teach him over msn. haha. Still, he is the king of Chia's family. hehe. oh well, he has now replaced me to go with my dad to the kopitiam every morning. lol.

No comments: