Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10 reasons why i am not a good student

ok, here to do some quick update~the problem with me here is that i rarely have the mood to blog (only recently), but i promise i will get my ass back here in a bits.

ok, inspired by Attiya (my coursemate), i am here to reveal the reasons why i am not a good student.

1) i skipped my lectures (pretty much). but well i have a good reason for it, i did my assignments at that skipped lecture hours!!! convincing enough?haha.

2) i fell in love with my lecturer (according to Tiya, i am just so gone, hahha). lol.

3) i sometimes text during my lectures! eh, lots of people out there actually do this as well! i am good enough to not fall asleep!

4) i actually bring a small pillow to uni, if i ever happen to remember to put my pillow into my school bag. (well, i have a say on it! i am kind enough to consider bringing it just to lend it to my friends who happen to need it at times)

5) i wear flipflops and surf pants to uni and look so much like i am going to the beach. well, there is a beach near my uni though! haha..(its spring anyway, and it feels like summer, that's a way to cool myself down!!)

6) (according to Jason) i printed all my lecture notes all at once right before exams! T.T ( it has just happened once or twice, i am sure, erm....)

7) i am such a vice that i play influence on my friends not to go to lectures!! (well, that's not my fault though)

8) i like mondays as i have completed 20% of uni days for a week. that's the way i think and am starting to look forward to the weeekends right on monday!

9) i love my laptop so much more than i love my books! (well, i have to study online as well! that's why. lol)

10) (according to Mic,) Good students care about lots of little tiny things, but i care none of them. (wow, this has best described everything with me). lol

so yah, thats about it. there are only 10 of them, not too many really! So i am still partially a good student!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) more like skipping lectures because you overslept

3) sometimes? more like all the time. it doesnt make much difference between sleeping and texting.

6) Once or twice? because theres only two major exams in the whole semester, thats why.

9) study online? alright that only accounts for like 10-15% of the total time spent with his lappy.

10) finally honest on something.

Mic. Tham said...

luv ya Jae!!! you have got the truth written down!!! Awesome!!!