Sunday, November 26, 2006

genting trip (part II)

so, it's the time at nite that we went out to the freaking cold places to take some pic..since wiv, kar, hao, defa, mic, and xin min went off for a movie, while we re not, mao, me and chongchong went to the genting hotel there to take pic (the scenery there was more attractive)..while yik cai n aaron went bck room for a rest..the temperature outside was extremely cold, and the strong wind was enough to bring us back to kl, save up petrol huh?i din exaggerate it, it's pretty freezing cold...i din have my sweater with me, with just a long sleeve shirt and long pants on me, imagine, i could feel that my body got numbed, and once i moved it, i could hear the cracking sound..to be worse, it's raining..



this is a picture taken before they went for the movie...who had been blocked there by mic?anyway, this was taken in front of genting resort (mind my word, it's genting resort, not genting hotel)

oh ya, forgot something, after having our supper, which were cup noodles, we(me, chong, and mao) went for a ride on fairies wheels..4 bucks each person per ride..


dun move your head anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's no anti-shock function in mao's camera...

yeah, me and mao, the dimmed lighting was good...

oh no, i have height phobia in me, dun ask me to look down!!!!



see me posing with the mercedes convertible, nice car wey!!!!! hopefully there is this day i am in that car..

too cold out there, let's get some warmth here from chong and mao, body language...see carefully the fog at the back and u can have the slightest idea about how cold it was..

wow, this picture is simply awesome, the white spots were the fog, and the wind blew my hair off...to tell the truth, this was a candid and random shot..



see, chong chong's and my hair were all wet by the time we got into indoor...

the next day, nothing much had happened, we had never been to the theme park on that day, and thus got down from the hill quite early..AND, that was what pissed defa off....hehe, paise la, dun angry la!!!

the cool look and warm smile look in the small tiny hotel room...
here comes a reunion picture...

No comments: