Thursday, November 02, 2006

final is on nez monday, n i now have already stopped all my study plans..i could not engross my mind on the books, the words, and the stupid concepts in the books..i have actually planned to study phys today, yeah, phys, but in the end, i turned the tv on, and fixed my eyes onto the screen watching the tornado n hurricane...wat the hell was i doing!!! rather than watching national geography, i din even want to study!!!!

sometimes i enjoy the conversation with myself..it sounds stupid and somehow crazy, but actually u can try to examine urself with different kind of questions..usually we re questioned, and we provide only answers..but now, try to come up with questions and answer by urself...it can somehow assure u with ur determination..very often, we will make up our mind at tat moment, but we will doubt it after a while..

"i dun wan to study".then will go on with my very own plan, put aside all the study material..but half an hour later or even lesser, i will back to the point that should i put the books aside..but through the Q & A with myself, i get some certainty for my determination..

me: should i study now?
i : no, i shouldnt, i should get a life
me: what if i would regret later on?
i : trust myself, u shouldnt feel regret on ur desicion

yeah, after the conversation i continued with what i was intended to do..if u re wary of the conversation of two, u can try out the threesome, tat's me, myself n i....wow, wat a philosophy, it's all craps!! isnt it? well, u can try it if u wish to, but at the point that u won go crazy and become mentally-split..

another reason is that, there re reali not single person that i would like to turn to when i m in the stage of confusion..not that i dun trust ppl, it's the the heart that matter on this, noone will ever bend the whole heart on ur matter unless it's ur lover..noone will ever give two fucks to ur heart words, yeah, ppl will think that "erm, i m listening, i m helping ", but try to question urself, it's not ur own problem, re u reali full-heartedly try to resolve the problem? no way!!!! if they say so, they actually din mean that..there is, however, exception..

hehe, threesome practiser, oways believe that it is of great joy, me myself n i until there come another party that will be allowed with an open heart by the practiser...

aha, i m the great threesome practiser (erm, threesome is a bit rough to be used, but nvm la, better describing).

2 comments:

chonglee27 said...

good philosophy
agree with u.
haha.

HitoMi Ng said...

hope u wont be hysterical in anyway it may takes