Sunday, September 10, 2006

saturday, the most relaxing day for college students like me, after another relaxing day of friday..went to klcc wif mao n c win at first, then kai msg me n asked me to go klcc, wow, wt a coincidence..mao fetched me at home, at 9am, ya, it's 9am, so unbelievable i could wake up (praise me fast)..actuali i was waken up by my uncle n aunt, they were toking loud, should be quarreling la, BUT in a sweet way, tat's wat trembled me...after refreshing myself, should have taken my bath, HOWEVER, due to laziness and juz in case my aunt has to do extra washing of cloths(obviously a lame exuse), i decided not to bath..wow, for once, i got ready without the need for other ppl to wait for me..hehe..fed the tortoise, as usual, he welcomed me, with monolouge:" this stupid guy come and feed me again, faster get me out, i dun wan to stay inside this small cage." well, sorry la, that's the largest cage oredi, i couldnt find any bigger..

mao reached, greeted c win happy birthday, then drove all the way to klcc..passing by tawakal, c win said she was born there, wow, wt a meaningful birthday, came bck to the place she was born, c win, u muz thank me la..ok, yakult is enough..reached klcc at 10am, the shoplots were stil closing, so lazy la the workers, i hav woken up, means the whole world muz b awake..ok craps..was looking forward to eat california pizza for almoz two months, i went there, the shop was half opened, nvr gave up, i approached the door and asked, "when is the business hour?", "11.45am sir"..qiang qiang, my heart was shattered, i had a pulse to go all the way up to twin towers and jumped down. (i got the promotion fee from california kitchen). ended up going strudels, ordered a spicy chicken puff (frankly, it was totally not spicy)..pity c win ,she has acute choice phobia disorder, was of course teased by us, hopefully she can find a determined husband, else, she won't know when she is going to marry, this was what i have told her..

now only i realised, spend my own money, especially the time i have to take my wife's petrol expenses into consideration , is very very sakit hati, it's like cut down a piece of my flesh, and spread a handful of sugar on it, waiting for the ants to come and conquer it(damn horrible huh?and also ruthless)..well, back to point, i saw a bag i liked very much, but the price itself halt me, rm200 leh, ya, rm200 a bag, sommore not a travel bag, it's only a normal bag..so shitty, i would rather take plastic bag to school (kidding la)..nvm, i will buy that bag, i have already hidden the bag at the most isolated place, i will definitely go back and buy..hopefully ther is no such stupid ppl to go n find that bag in that rural area..

met kai at 11.40am (supposed to be), then bought movie ticket, little man, later i will tell what this movie about..while they were queuing, i went to buy socks, SINCE most of my socks have already perforated( wasai, scientific term leh). u know, i saw a middle-east man there who could buy rm140 products in Sox World, i reali couldnt figure out what he bought, sounds like there are no socks sold in arab..

speaking of Little man, aiya, lazy edi la, go and watch urself, all i want to say is, it is extremely utterly extraordinary FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY...worth ur watch indeed..

eh, anyone out there, help me to take a look on beautiful bag if u go shopping, then inform me, thank you very much..give u commision yao dim wah..

No comments: