Friday, September 29, 2006

erm, i think it's the time to update...studied whole week and slept early the whole week since u all noe, i had my trial...how early can it be for me to sleep?u will know later..and now, after watching the rob-b-hood, i started in love with the baby acting in the movie, matthew, he is damn cute, and, duno why, i just like him..well, dun worry, i won't become the second michael jackson..feel so desperate to have my own child (is child, dun accuse me for writing this statement !!! i can reproduce asexually, dun think other way)..ok, let's talk about laz week..

~~~~~~~~~~~Friday, 22th September~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i having my physics paper today..and as i know, since the first half of first semester, my results have been dropped from A17 to B15, it's amazing (i shouldnt use tis word, feel shameful), and i told myself, i should really start studying hardcore for my own sake to get into engineering course..well, back to today, the paper was at 7.00am, meaning that i had to reach college at 6.30am, and i muz set off from my house at 5.50am, and most importantly, the most cruel thing on earth, i have to wake up at 5am...i will never allow anything to deprive my precious sleeping time, so i slept at 9pm the day before to compensate the time i would have lost..well, i got into the exam hall, they all had their sweater with them, and still wearing long sleeve, but me?i only wore normal t-shirt and have no sweater..never mind, since i oways be pork skin, i can withstand the low temperature inside, sommore, i oways being passionate, the fire inside will burn to provide me heat energy...ok, physics paper, what i know is ----i kept rushing rushing and rushing..until the end of the exam, i was stil rushing, but this time, i m not rushing with my pen, i rushed with my **** to the toilet, so urgent!!!!! only after the discussion, i realized that i have misinterpreted the laser as X-ray!!!!!! my extended response bo liao~~~sigh~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~monday, 25th September~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had my esl paper today, but luckily the paper is at 11.30am, i have wrongly used the word "luckily" because i dun like this time, it make me very sleepy, and cant concentrate as well...i went off from the hse at 9am fearing that i might not get myself a parking if i go later..but i m not God, my sixth sense is really numb, when i reached there, the parkings were all fully occupied, what i get is those which can allow the MPSJ to drag my car away, that means i will have to spend another 100 sth bucks and i have to fasten the belt thightly around my tiny waist..so, i called up mao, asked for the permission to park at her rental house..first, the listening part, i couldnt get my mind focused on the what the speaker said for the first time, so i tried to listen the second time, but wth the speaker spoke damn fast, i couldnt follow, not to mention about the third time, i screwed it up..came to the writing part, i couldnt assure the meaning of "Abolished", so i hesitated for about five minutes to decide what i wanted to define it, and thus "let the God to decide my definition afterwards"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tuesday, 26th September~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today is Bio day!!!!!!!!!!! Bio, according to my dearest Bio teacher, Mrs Kalpana, it is not my favourite subject, and thus i must prove her wrong (though it's abit hard to do that since i dun like to memorize so much thing)...well, i studied quite hard this time, and i hoped i might score...erm, early in the morning, i saw Mrs Kalpana and said hi to her, she replied me with a warm smile i took it...after one minutes i think, she spoke again " Best of luck Voon Sien", i stunned and replied "oh ok thx" as fast as i could..erm, receiving Mrs Kalpana greeting, i must work hard...hehehehehehe....ok, the paper started at 7am, i went to the toilet first be4 i went into the exam hall (according to my frens, i have a tendency to go toilet every one hour, thus i was thinking that i must release off all my waste water before i could get into the exam hall..half way doing, i felt my bladder bloated, but i think i must keep it down "I CANT LEAVE THE EXAM HALL, I CANT WASTE MY TIME ON THAT", so i continued working hard on the paper, oblivious of my urgent stuff waiting to be done...five minutes later, i saw karmen went to the toilet, this reminded me i have sth else to do, but still , i think i can stand for it...another ten minutes, i OFFCIALLY ANNOUNCED that my bladder get numbed and i reluctantly raised up my hand, was left hand and my right hand was still working on the paper..then 5 seconds later, i looked ahead, the teacher was nodding his head, i ran out of the exam hall ( yes, is considered as run, but i cant make noise in the exam hall, so i could only walked quickly though i thought i was running, in my dictionary """walked quickly= run""""".....ok, finally the Bio paper ended, i oso think that my bladder get a further suppress which i think after 40 years old i might not control my own bladder well..hehehe...i need pampers instead..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday, 27th September~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chemistry today..nothing much to say..oh ya, i like christine's saying : i dun give two shits to maths..and also veelyn's saying : i dun give five fucks to maths...well afterall, Nikki said : what is maths?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thursday, 28th September~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today is the last day..maths...after the exam, everyone is like oh yeah we are free, we are blessed with sleep.......went to watch "Devil Wears Prada"..quite a nice show, worth a watch indeed...and i was sleeping like a pig at night...i can begin my pig career again for a month....

No comments: