Sunday, April 06, 2008

Apples and Me

ok it's time to turn my clock an hour backward. So for those people in Malaysia, i am only two hours ahead of you now. :) that means i've earned an hour extra now. It means a lot to procrastinator like me, as with an hour extra, i could have finished one of the many assignments, only if I can be bothered much. haha.

oh yeah talking about the title, i have been on an apple fast for three days, which means that i ate only apple for the past three days. WHAT FOR? TO MAKE YOURSELF SLIMMER AND LOOK LIKE THOSE STARVING AFRICAN? that's what my mum said once i told her about the apple fast. yeh, i ate only appleS and drank only water for the past three days. Please don't overlook the S at the back of apple, it's important enough to differentiate my apple fast from the apple diet that people usually do to cut down their weight. yeh, i ate apple whenever i felt hungry, so I actually ate an amount of 10 apples on the first day, 8 apples on the second day and 9 apples on the third day, which was the last day. Besides that, i performed enema as well. For those of you who don't happen to know what enema is, it's a process done by inserting the enema tool (which usually is a tube followed by a bottle filled with sodium bicarbonate) into your anus to clean the lower bowel. That is to clean those leftover fibre or whatever that stays in your lower bowel. If you still don't understand, it's called 灌肠 in Mandarin. lol.

VS, why the hell would you wanna do that? ok, firstly it's to detoxify my body, not that i had a lot of toxins in my body, it's actually to find out whether or not ance has got anything to do with diet and yeah i have my pimples breakout coming back which is why i am going on this apple fast. Accutane obviously hasn't done me a long term effect, and the side effects are just crappy. Neither did Benzoyl Peroxide nor Salicyclic Acid and Climdamycin do any good. oh well, all in all, if anything the apple fast is definitely for good. I didn't have to starve myself, nor was i deprived of nutritions as apples actually give enough nutritions except for the excessive carbohydrate which we need to keep the day going. oh well, it doesn't matter to me i could still go on with my daily routine.

I realised that i really had a very strong determination and willpower. I was actually brave enough to go out with Jason and my cousin for dinner. yeah, i didn't have anything they had but only apples, and the temptations of those food were just simply overwhelming. oh well, i have been tough enough to resist all the temptations. I don't want to pour my effect into the sea just because of the temptations.

So how's the result? yeah, i could actually see the result in three days, waking up today noticing that most of the pimples have calmed down a lot if not gone. Positive i would say. Besides, i feel really healthy and refreshing. and most importantly, i am craving for all kinds of food now. Even the white bread just tastes heavenly. hahaha. I will not be as picky as i have always been today onwards, HOPEFULLY!

The downside is, Sherene, by all means, tried to tempt me out of the fast. We went to the Lindt Cafe for hot chocolate of course. It's LINDT people!!!!!! and instead of getting myself a cup of nice hot chocolate, i went for green tea (green tea is a very good antioxidant fyi). haha, silly and funny guy! She even asked Jason to join her in buying the Pig's ear (猪耳朵), yeah it's my all time favourite, and eat them right in front of me. oh well, dare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha. you will see yourself failing. fuiyo!!!!!!

yeap, that's the whole tale of me and my apples. i just can't get enough them, can i ?? *puking* big time. To be honest, i havent gotten sick with the apples!!!! wow!!!!!

ok that's all for today. My raisin toast and mushroom soup are waiting for me (i bought them yesterday in advance, haha).

have a nice day guys!

No comments: