Wednesday, March 08, 2006

When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend
You can tell when I'm sad
You're there in thick and thin
You're my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk
You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had


We've joined together as classmates as the new year begins...
A year full of learning while we become friends.
We'll share and be kind as we work and play.
And our friendship will grow with each passing day.
I had a box of crayons, All shiny, straight and new.
I lent a friend one crayon,
And--oops--it broke in two!
My friend said he was sorry,
But I said "I don't care, '
cause now we both can color with one crayon--we can share!"

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways
And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..
I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad…
never say ur fine when ur not ok…
never say u feel good when u feel bad…
and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

1 comment:

waihou said...

still surprising..... can wrote dao dis di bu... but now u told me that u combined it.... but anyway reali touching... not bad not bad... "nvr say u r alone when i m still alive...." i like this sentence!!!
gambateh lo... de world is full of love~~haha...